Connecting to RDGW
Connect to RDGW
Next, you will log in to the Remote Desktop Gateway Server (RDGW) instance using Remote Desktop Protocol (RDP). If you connect from a Windows computer, RDP will be available. If you are using a Mac, please download the RDP client here.
- Login to AWS Console and access EC2 Management console
In EC2 interface
- In the left menu, select Instances.
- Select the checkbox at the RDGW server location.
- Select Connect.
In the Connect to instance interface
- Select RDP Client and select “Download Remote Desktop File” to download the RDP file.
- Select Get Password.
In the Get Windows password interface
- Select Browse and point to the location of the key pair file we downloaded earlier.
- Select Decrypt Password.
- Once you have the decrypted password, copy and save it.
Launch the downloaded RDP file and use the above password to login to the RDGW server.
- Enter the password and select OK
- Continue to select Yes
- This is the screen connecting to the instance successfully